BPSC releases the official BPSC Syllabus along with the notification and vacancy details. The 6th BPSC Syllabus includes a syllabus for both Prelims and Mains Exam. Candidates preparing for the BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2021 must download the BPSC Syllabus pdf and go through the topics to be covered.
It is very important to note the sections that need to be covered before the exam preparation. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts the exam in three stages.
- BPSC Prelims Exam – 1 objective type paper for 150 marks
- BPSC Mains Exam – 4 descriptive papers (1 qualifying + 3 merit ranking)
- BPSC Interview/ Personality Test – 120 marks
Check detailed BPSC Exam Pattern
The BPSC Selection Process is a stage-wise procedure. Candidates who qualify for the prelims exam, appear for the Mains Exam. Applicants who clear the Mains Exam appear for the interview and then the final merit list is made.
BPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2021
The most important stage of the BPSC Combined Competitive Exam is the Prelims as the number of applicants is high and the selection rate is very low. It is essential that you are well versed with the syllabus and topics to be covered for the Prelims Exam.
Download BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
As per the demand of many aspirants, we are providing you with BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF with answer key & detailed solutions in Hindi & English. Below given is the direct link to download the BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF: DOWNLOAD HERE
|Current Affairs||Current events of national and international importance. You can refer to Bihar Current Affairs 2021 to remain updated.|
|History||India’s history and important characteristics of Bihar’s history|
– In History, emphasis will be placed on the wide overall knowledge of the topic in its social, economic and political dimensions. The applicants are anticipated to be acquainted with the wide elements of Bihar’s history including the Indian National Movement and Bihar’s role in it.
– Question on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence and candidates will be expected to answer questions on the role of Bihar in the freedom movement of India.
|General Mental Ability Questions||Practice BPSC Question Papers for practice|
|General Science||The issues of general science will include a general understanding of science, including issues of everyday observation and experience, as can be anticipated of a well-educated individual who has not made a unique study of any scientific discipline.|
|Geography||General Geography of India and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.|
– In Geography, the focus will be on India and Bihar geography. Questions on the geography of India and Bihar will relate to the country’s physical, social and economical geography, including the primary characteristics of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
|Indian Economy and Indian Polity||Indian Economy and Indian Polity and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post-independence period.|
– Questions of Indian Economy and Indian Polity will test knowledge on the country’s political system, Panchayati Raj, community development and planning in India and Bihar.
BPSC Main Exam Syllabus 2021
The candidates who qualify the Prelims Exam will appear for the Mains Exam. Check the detailed BPSC Mains Syllabus as per the official notification below.
General Hindi Paper (only qualifying in nature, 30 marks are required)
- निबंध- 30 अंक
- व्याकरण- 30 अंक
- वाक्य विन्यास- 25 अंक
- संक्षेपण- 15 अंक
General Studies Paper-1
- Modern History of India and Indian culture.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
General Studies Paper-2
- Indian Polity
- Indian economy and Geography of India and
- The role and impact of science and technology in the development of India
- It consists of one paper which carries 300 marks (Duration 3 hrs).
|2||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science|
|7||Commerce & Accountancy|
|13||Labour and Social Welfare|
|19||Political Science And International Relations|
|24||Hindi Language & Literature|
|25||English Language & Literature|
|26||Urdu Language & Literature|
|27||Bangla Language & Literature|
|28||Sanskrit Language & Literature|
|29||Persian Language & Literature|
|30||Arabic Language & Literature|
|31||Pali Language & Literature|
|32||Maithili Language & Literature|
Download BPSC Syllabus pdf
We have provided latest BPSC Syllabus 2021 PDF in Hindi & English. You can download the pdf from the given below link:
BPSC Syllabus 2021 PDF in English (Pre + Mains)
Join Our what’s Group – Click here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click here